What is your most valuable asset? Your database…everyone that has done business with you, will do business with you or will refer others to do business with you. How are you currently managing that asset? Do you have a system? Without a system you will hit a capacity level that will restrict the growth of your business. You can only manage so many people, but if you manage a system that manages people (your database) your business will grow continually.
Here are the critical elements of a database management/marketing system:
- Email capability that is integrated with your contacts
- Calendaring system that reminds you of the action steps you have to take on a daily basis
- An action plan for each person
- Email newsletter capabilities
- Email drip campaign capabilities
- Integration with your public website
- Capability to document all conversations, attach all personal email exchange, track all drip campaign deliveries and document delivery of all email newsletters.
The most complex system is not important, the most functional system is.
If you would like to get a database management/marketing system in place immediately, call us today.